The primary objectives and purposes of ALLEM are
- To support the language immersion program for children and youth at El Marino Language School, a public elementary school in the Culver City Unified School District, Culver City, California.
- To be an association of individuals interested in promoting and enhancing the study of second language for children and youth.
- To hire and retain target language classroom aides (adjuncts) to assist certified teachers in the acquisition of a second language.
- To provide support for cultural enrichment programs, extra- curricular classes, and events held in association with the language immersion program.
- To assist with student home-stay and study abroad programs in Mexico and Japan for students in the language immersion program.
- To hold fundraising events and seek contributions from the community to further these goals.
Correspondence and contributions can be left in the ALLEM box in the El Marino school office.
Contact ALLEM President at President@ALLElMarino.org
Post Office Box 5532 Culver City, CA 90231-5532